Sunday, January 15, 2006

It's been a while

Since I last wrote in my blog. I have been busy.
Today I had my appointment with an instructor at the YMCA who showed me how to use the different machines. He also helped me with a workout schedule that I will hopefully stick to :). It's so nice to exercise, it gives you so much energy.

I will be having a busy week. I am taking care of kids 3 days this week, going to my first board meeting on Tuesday night, and going to the YMCA to exercise.

On Saturday night Jeff and I went to Crystal Palace(http://www.crystalpalace.ca/). The company he works for rented the place for the night. We arrived there and everybody was just standing around drinking and talking. I said to Jeff, this is so boring. The company is paying for this place and nobody is using the rides. So being the brave soul that I am, I got on the swings and the roller coaster by myself. I even screamed on the roller coaster so people would notice. I figured if others saw me on the ride they would also get brave. I have to say it worked. After the first run there were already people lined up to get on the roller coaster :).

They had good food, a casino (with play money) and kareoke. It took about an hour before people started to really have fun (once the alcohol got into their system). I have to say I had fun and did not need the alcohol to have it :). We had a game of Lazer quest with girls against guys (we beat the guys good). At the end we joined the big group in the Kareoke room. It was fun to see all the people display their talents :).

Take care everyone, I have to go, Jeff is asking to use the pc. May God bless you this week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As always you were the life of the party;)