Thursday, January 05, 2006

It's good to make friends :)

I have been wanting to rent House M.D. season one ( a series on Global) from blockbusters, but every time I ask it's never in. So last night when I was again asking, they checked and said they are overdue and the person should be bringing them in soon. One of the girls even called them to remind them to bring the DVD's back (since I keep asking for them :) ).
Well this morning my friend Ed from blockbuster called me and said they came in, and that he has placed a hold on them for me and I can pick them up before the end of the day. You usually have to call to place a movie on hold for you. But Ed already knew how long I have been waiting to get them :). It's good to make friends with the people who serve you frequently.

I joined the YMCA yesterday. I will be going to my first class tomorrow. I can drop in to any class they offer (that includes the pool).

Tonight I will be going to a Tupperware Bingo my manager is hosting. It looks like we are going to have a good turnout.

Alysia now has a cold, I lied when I said she was fine. I also have a cold :(. But at least they are not bad colds.

Take care everyone and may God Bless you today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're both feeling slightly better. It can only go up hill from here so look on the bright side. Let me know how the YMCA is working for you.
Cheers

Anonymous said...

This month is the month! If you don't get preggo by the end of this month, hold it till you return from Nicaragua