Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Hello Again

I am now 12 weeks pregnant. I still feel sick and will continue to do so till a few weeks before the baby is born. Jeff kept trying to remind me of how sick I felt when I was preggo with Alysia to try and convince me that I did not want a second child :). So far the baby is doing fine. Alysia is also fine. Missing her friends in Canada, but making new ones here. She has more dificulty communicating with her friends at church, but she will soon be getting a portuguese teacher. This past weekend we went on our fist tourist trip outside of Curitiba. We took a train to another city. We actually bought a full day package that included the train trip through the mountains, lunch, a van ride back to Curitiba with a stop at another city and an english guide for it all. It was nice. Jeff has some pictures of our trip up on facebook. Our website is still down and will not be fixed till we get desktop computer. So I can't put up any pictures there.
I can now drive a manual car. I just can't seem to drive my car. The car my teacher used is a small little car and I had no problem driving it all over the city. I never once stalled it. Can't say the same for the jeep. But luckely for me I get my automatic car this friday. Life is getting so much better for me this friday :).
Take care everyone and may God bless you.

1 comment:

Zaak said...

Thanks for keeping us updated. I like small cars too.