Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Busy Morning for me

I just spent most of my morning translating some medical terms from English to Spanish. They were all medical terms to. I spent most of my morning on the computer just trying to find out what they all meant :). Well not all of them, but a lot of them.

I was caring for a little boy yesterday and he helped me discover that my driveway is a great sledding hill for little kids. Alysia was having fun sledding by herself.
Today I'm taking care of my neighbor's son. I'm planning to go sledding down my driveway again.

I forgot to mention that a few days after my birthday I went to see the movie "The Lion, The With and The Wardrobe. It was a good movie. I have read the whole Narnia series and was looking forward to seeing the movie. I was disappointed they did not make the first book into a movie. They started with the second book. But the first book is like the Hobbit to the Lord of The Rings. It explains a lot of stuff. Like how the world of Narnia came to be. If you can read the series I recommend it.

Have a nice day everyone and May God bless each one of you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So are we going back to school? I'm just curious. I hate snow so I don't envy you one bit. Love ya

Amber said...

I'm jeaulous you got to see the first Narnia movie, we've been torturing ourselvses by watching the trailer. I also read the books and loved them, I think "A Horse and His Boy" is my favorite. I'm looking forward to reading them to my kids. The order is not chronological because C.S. Lewis didn't write them that way, he jumped around. But some volumes put them in chronological order which does make more sense:)